This recipe turned out very yummy! At the last minute I decided we’d cut up a pineapple I bought, baste it with the marinade and grill it with the pork chops and it was amazing! We ate it so fast I forgot to take a picture. I’ll be making this one again for sure!
- 6 (tablespoon) dijon mustard
- 6 (tablespoon) brown sugar
- 3 (tablespoon) unsweetened apple juice
- 3 (tablespoon) worcestershire sauce
- 4 (8.0 ounce) bone-in pork loin chops (I used small boneless pork loins)
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; mix well. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Lightly oil grate on grill. Drain marinade from pork. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F; basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Serve.